Types of Treatment
For patients that experience severe cases of the COVID-19 virus, getting back on your feet might be the first step to fully recovering from the virus.
Our post-COVID treatment protocol is designed to assist those patients who have gone through a COVID-19 infection and sustained significant impairment in muscle strength, cardiovascular issues, decreased lung capacity, pain and weakness causing balance, endurance, and altered walking abilities.
Our Program Includes:
- Providing the patient with the newest research about their condition
- Developing an individualized approach to help patients understand how to manage their own symptoms
- Educating patients about activity modification and energy conservation
- Upper and lower body strengthening
- Aerobic conditioning
- Respiratory exercises
- Balance and positioning awareness
- Individualized evaluation and function assessment
- Manual therapy of the chest, spine, and extremities
- Blood Flow Restriction Training (BFRT)
For more information about insurance coverage or to find out if you are a candidate for post-COVID therapy, call us today!
Ready to reclaim your life? ProRehab is here to help.
Here's what some of our patients had to say
Thank you so much! I love you guys and the care I received!
After just 4 visits…I feel like a brand new person. Before, I could barely walk for 15 minutes without my back screaming in pain. Now I’m zooming through therapy and going on walks at home.
Wonderful staff, very helpful, competent and professional. They listen to what I say and are working with me to meet my goal.
Amazing service. They have gone out of their way to call and follow up with me while doing my at-home exercises. Highly recommend.
I couldn’t have wished for a better place to go for my knee replacement therapy! They know what they are doing to get you back in the swing of things so you can go on with your life!