Types of Treatment
Our physical therapists treat a variety of conditions daily that range from neck and back pain to carpal tunnel syndrome and Achilles tendinitis. Our therapists are also capable of spotting a number of potentially risky symptoms and preventing injuries.
During a simple consultation, we can detect the following issues:
- Back Pain: A routine physical therapy exam can detect whether or not you are at risk for suffering an injury and developing low back pain.
- Total Joint Replacement: A routine physical therapy exam can identify the early risk factors for developing joint arthritis, the primary cause for joint replacement.
- Hypertension: Cardiovascular screening can detect risk factors for hypertension, which allows your therapist to prescribe a safe exercise plan to help minimize your risk.
- Headaches: A routine physical therapy exam can identify risk factors that can lead to debilitating headaches.
- Rotator Cuff Tear: A routine physical therapy exam can determine your risk for developing shoulder pain leading to a tear in the rotator cuff.
- Injury From A Fall: A routine physical therapy exam can detect your risk for falling, and even prevent you from suffering a life threatening injury.
- ACL Injury: A routine physical therapy exam can detect your risk of suffering a devastating knee injury.
- Peripheral Neuropathy: Physical therapists can test the sensation in your feet to determine the potential for peripheral neuropathy, which can lead to physical abnormalities like clawtoe and bunions.
- Osteoporosis: Osteoporosis is a disorder where bones become thin, brittle and break more readily. Physical therapy may help with exercise, body mechanics instructions, bracing/orthotics and pain relieving modalities.
- Fibromyalgia: Fibromyalgia is a chronic muscle pain syndrome involving specific tender points and generalized pain, stiffness, and fatigue. Treatment includes exercise, local modalities, and body mechanics instruction to reduce pain and increase function. Treatment plans are individualized to meet your needs.
It pays to be proactive, especially where your health is concerned. At ProRehab, we not only get our patients better quickly and effectively, but also take steps to ensure that any future injuries are avoided.
Ready to reclaim your life? ProRehab is here to help.
Here’s what some of our patients had to say
Thank you so much! I love you guys and the care I received!
After just 4 visits…I feel like a brand new person. Before, I could barely walk for 15 minutes without my back screaming in pain. Now I’m zooming through therapy and going on walks at home.
Wonderful staff, very helpful, competent and professional. They listen to what I say and are working with me to meet my goal.
Amazing service. They have gone out of their way to call and follow up with me while doing my at-home exercises. Highly recommend.
I couldn’t have wished for a better place to go for my knee replacement therapy! They know what they are doing to get you back in the swing of things so you can go on with your life!