Your First Appointment
Everything you need to know to get ready for your first appointment
We’re here to alleviate any stress you may have about starting your physical therapy treatment.
If you want to keep your pain from interfering with the things you love, you’ve come to the right place.
Congratulations on booking your first appointment! Now, you’re on the road to recovery.
At your first appointment, we’re going to focus solely on you: your pain, your medical history, your desired goals for physical therapy.
5 things to remember for your first appointment
Here’s what you need to know to get started:
- Optimize your time at the clinic by filling out all of the new patient paperwork at home, and bringing it with you to the clinic.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time if you have already filled out your forms. If you haven’t filled out your forms yet, don’t worry. Just arrive a little earlier so you have time to fill them out with us.
- Leave about an hour for your first appointment in your schedule.
- Wear clothes you feel comfortable in and that allow you to move easily.
- Bring your health and insurance details, as well as any braces, crutches, and splints (if you have them, of course).
That’s it—that’s everything you need to remember for your first appointment.
Still haven’t booked?
Take a few minutes now to schedule your appointment today.