Types of Treatment
Yoga is offered exclusively at our Advanced Therapy Innovations location.
We see yoga as more than a form of physical movement. Yoga is also a method for improving quality of life.
- Provide social and emotional support through group classes
- Teach readily accessible breathing techniques to moderate daily stress and/or pain
- Develop self-awareness and personal responsibility that can generate healthier choices and habits
- Be a life-long activity that is adaptable and beneficial at any age or level of physical function
As therapy, yoga breath and postures are used to increased trunk and core stability, balance, and improve range of motion while providing relief from patient's most common reasons for visiting the doctor such as low back pain. When used in a therapeutic setting, yoga is used as a modality to improve function for meaningful tasks such as putting on socks and shoes and getting on and off the floor to play with grandchildren. We strive to improve each patient's quality of life through movement, breath, and connection to others.
When medically necessary our yoga programs may be covered under insurance.
At Advanced Therapy Innovations, yoga is taught by a healthcare professional as Physical and Occupational therapy! Join one of our small groups or, if you need more assistance, take a one-on-one session with a Physical or Occupational therapist. Private Yoga is especially beneficial for anyone who may feel uncomfortable joining a general yoga class. At Advanced Therapy Innovations, your individual care and concerns are our top priority!
Want to join us?
- When: Monday 11:40-12:10pm , Tuesdays and Thursday 12:15-12:45 pm
- Cost: $12 drop in or 5 class card for $50
- NO previous yoga experience necessary, wear comfortable clothing, bring water, yoga mats are available to borrow
- All classes are taught by licensed Physical or Occupational therapists who are certified yoga instructors
Ready to reclaim your life? ProRehab is here to help.
Here’s what some of our patients had to say
Thank you so much! I love you guys and the care I received!
After just 4 visits…I feel like a brand new person. Before, I could barely walk for 15 minutes without my back screaming in pain. Now I’m zooming through therapy and going on walks at home.
Wonderful staff, very helpful, competent and professional. They listen to what I say and are working with me to meet my goal.
Amazing service. They have gone out of their way to call and follow up with me while doing my at-home exercises. Highly recommend.
I couldn’t have wished for a better place to go for my knee replacement therapy! They know what they are doing to get you back in the swing of things so you can go on with your life!